Dallas Cowboys (8-3) vs Seattle Seahawks (6-5)
2023-11-30 20:15:00 EDT
The Line: Betting Odds: Dallas Cowboys -9 -- Over/Under: 46.5
(Get latest betting odds)
The Seattle Seahawks need a win after losing 3 of their last 4 games. The Dallas Cowboys look to build on their 3-game winning streak. Let’s preview this game and give out a Seattle Seahawks vs Dallas Cowboys prediction.
Seattle Seahawks Betting Preview
The Seattle Seahawks are coming off back to back losses to the Rams and 49ers. Geno Smith is completing 65.4 percent of his passes for 2,584 yards, 12 touchdowns and 8 interceptions. DK Metcalf and Tyler Lockett have combined for 1,253 receiving yards and 7 touchdowns, while Jaxon Smith-Njigba has 38 receptions. The Seattle Seahawks ground game is averaging 95.8 yards per contest, and Kenneth Walker III leads the way with 613 yards and 6 touchdowns. Defensively, Seattle is allowing 22.6 points and 348.5 yards per game. Bobby Wagner leads the Seattle Seahawks with 113 tackles, Boye Mafe has 7 sacks and Tre Brown has 2 interceptions.
Seattle Seahawks Team Facts
- The favorites have won each of the Seahawks’ last nine games.
- The Seahawks have covered the spread in each of their last eight games as underdogs against NFC East opponents.
- The Seahawks have won the first half in 10 of their last 12 Week 13 games against NFC opponents.
- The Seahawks have won the first quarter in four of their last six games as underdogs against NFC East opponents.
- The Seahawks have scored the first touchdown in each of their last six road games against NFC East opponents.
Dallas Cowboys Betting Preview
The Dallas Cowboys have beaten the Giants, Panthers, and Commanders during this winning stretch. Dak Prescott is completing 70 percent of his passes for 2,935 yards, 23 touchdowns and 6 interceptions. CeeDee Lamb and Brandin Cooks have combined for 1,518 receiving yards and 10 touchdowns, while Jake Ferguson has 40 receptions. The Dallas Cowboys ground game is averaging 115.3 yards per contest, and Tony Pollard leads the way with 669 yards and 4 touchdowns. Defensively, Dallas is allowing 16.8 points and 276.3 yards per game. Damone Clark leads the Dallas Cowboys with 75 tackles, Micah Parsons has 11.5 sacks and DaRon Bland has 7 interceptions.
Dallas Cowboys Team Facts
- The Cowboys have won each of their last 13 games at AT&T Stadium.
- The favorites have covered the spread in each of the Cowboys’ last eight games.
- The Cowboys have scored the first touchdown in 10 of their last 11 home games.
- The Cowboys have won the first quarter in each of their last five games at AT&T Stadium.
- The Cowboys have won the first half in each of their last six games as favorites.
The Seahawks are looking more and more like a team that’s starting to fall apart, and their defense isn’t good enough to trust on the road. The Dallas Cowboys have put together one of their best stretches of the season and while you could argue about the lack of recent competition, they’ve won and covered 3 straight double-digit spreads. The Cowboys have covered 5 of their last 6 games overall. Thick number, but the Seahawks don’t move the needle much for me. The Cowboys ride this wave of momentum for a fourth straight win.