MLB Player Props
Framber Valdez MLB Player Props – Houston Astros vs Philadelphia Phillies, October 5, 2022
Framber Valdez MLB Player Props - Houston Astros vs Philadelphia Phillies, October 5, 2022
2022-10-05 16:10:00 EDT
Framber Valdez and the Houston Astros (105-56) face the Philadelphia Phillies (87-74) at Minute Maid Park on Wednesday. First pitch is scheduled for 4:10pm (ET). Let’s take a look at some of Valdez’s Player props for the matchup. Bailey Falter is the probable pitcher for the Astros, while Framber Valdez is the probable pitcher for the Phillies. The Houston Astros are favored to win, currently listed at -180. The total runs line is set at 7.5.
- Valdez has recorded 184 strikeouts this season – ranking T20th in the MLB – averaging 6.1 per start.
- Valdez has recorded 50 strikeouts in his last seven starts.
- At home, Valdez has recorded 90 strikeouts this season – averaging 6.9 per start.
- At home, Valdez has recorded 56 strikeouts in his last seven starts.
- The Phillies have struck out 1348 times this season – ranking 18th in the MLB.
Let’s take a look at how Framber Valdez performs in some other key statistical areas.
- Valdez holds a 16-6 W/L record this season, as well as a 2-2 record from his last five starts.
Home Runs Allowed
- Valdez has allowed 11 home runs in 30 starts this season.
- At home, Valdez has allowed 3 home runs in 13 starts this season.
- At home, Valdez has allowed 1 home run in his last seven starts.
- Philadelphia has hit 205 home runs this season – ranking 6th in the MLB.
Earned Run Average
- Valdez has an ERA of 2.89 this season.