Hunter Greene and the Cincinnati Reds (60-98) face the Chicago Cubs (72-86) at Great American Ball Park on Monday. First pitch is scheduled for 6:40pm (ET). Let's take a look at some of Greene's Player props for the matchup. Hayden Wesneski is the probable pitcher for the Reds, while Hunter Greene is the probable pitcher for the Cubs. The Cincinnati Reds are favored to win, currently listed at -136. The total runs line is set at 7.5.
- Greene has recorded 156 strikeouts this season – ranking T39th in the MLB – averaging 6.8 per start.
- Greene has recorded 29 strikeouts in his last three starts.
- At home, Greene has recorded 60 strikeouts this season – averaging 6.0 per start.
- At home, Greene has recorded 23 strikeouts in his last three starts.
- Greene recorded 5 strikeouts in his most recent start against the Cubs.
- Greene has recorded 11 strikeouts in his 2 career starts against the Cubs.
- The Cubs have struck out 1410 times this season – ranking 6th in the MLB.
Let's take a look at how Hunter Greene performs in some other key statistical areas.
- Greene holds a 4-13 W/L record this season, as well as a 1-2 record from his last five starts.
- Greene holds a 1-1 W/L record in his career against the Cubs.
Home Runs Allowed
- Greene has allowed 24 home runs in 23 starts this season.
- Greene has allowed 2 home runs in his last six starts.
- At home, Greene has allowed 12 home runs in 10 starts this season.
- At home, Greene has allowed 3 home runs in his last four starts.
- Greene did not allow a home run in his most recent start against the Cubs.
- Greene has allowed 3 home runs in his 2 career starts against the Cubs.
- The Chicago Cubs have hit 154 home runs this season – ranking 19th in the MLB.
Earned Run Average
- Greene has an ERA of 4.66 this season.