MLB Player Props
Matt Manning MLB Player Props – Baltimore Orioles vs Detroit Tigers, September 21, 2022
Matt Manning MLB Player Props - Baltimore Orioles vs Detroit Tigers, September 21, 2022
2022-09-21 19:05:00 EDT
Matt Manning and the Detroit Tigers (57-91) face the Baltimore Orioles (76-71) at Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Wednesday. First pitch is scheduled for 7:05pm (ET). Let’s take a look at some of Manning’s Player props for the matchup. Matt Manning is the probable pitcher for the Tigers, while Jordan Lyles is the probable pitcher for the Orioles. The Baltimore Orioles are favored to win, currently listed at -169. The total runs line is set at 8.0.
- Manning has recorded 44 strikeouts this season – ranking T329th in the MLB – averaging 4.0 per start.
- Manning has recorded 39 strikeouts in his last eight starts.
- On the road, Manning has recorded 40 strikeouts since the beginning of last season – averaging 3.3 per start.
- Manning recorded only 2 strikeouts in his most recent start against the Orioles.
- Manning has recorded 5 strikeouts in his 2 career starts against the Orioles.
- The Orioles have struck out 1260 times this season – ranking T13th in the MLB.
Let’s take a look at how Matt Manning performs in some other key statistical areas.
- Manning holds a 2-2 W/L record this season, as well as a 2-1 record from his last five starts.
- Manning holds a 1-1 W/L record in his career against the Orioles.
Home Runs Allowed
- Manning has allowed 5 home runs in 11 starts this season.
- Manning has allowed 4 home runs in his last nine starts.
- On the road, Manning has allowed 6 home runs in 12 starts since the beginning of last season.
- Manning allowed 2 home runs in his most recent start against the Orioles.
- Manning has allowed 3 home runs in his 2 career starts against the Orioles.
- Baltimore has hit 153 home runs this season – ranking T15th in the MLB.
Earned Run Average
- Manning has an ERA of 3.28 this season.