Boston Celtics (11-3) vs Milwaukee Bucks (10-4)
2023-11-22 19:30:00 EDT
The Line: Betting Odds: Boston Celtics -5.5 -- Over/Under: 236.5
(Get latest betting odds)
The Milwaukee Bucks and Boston Celtics meet Wednesday in NBA action at TD Garden. Let’s preview this game and give out a Milwaukee Bucks vs Boston Celtics prediction.
Milwaukee Bucks Betting Preview
The Milwaukee Bucks are riding a 5-game winning streak. The Milwaukee Bucks beat the Bulls, Raptors, Hornets, Mavericks, and Wizards during this span. The Milwaukee Bucks are averaging 120.8 points on 49.8 percent shooting and allowing 117.7 points on 46.9 percent shooting. Giannis Antetokounmpo is averaging 30.2 points and 10.2 rebounds, while Damian Lillard is averaging 24.6 points and 4.3 rebounds. Bobby Portis is the third double-digit scorer and Khris Middleton is grabbing 4.1 rebounds. The Milwaukee Bucks are shooting 38.1 percent from beyond the arc and 76.4 percent from the free throw line. The Milwaukee Bucks are allowing 34.8 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 42.5 rebounds per game.
Milwaukee Bucks Team Facts
- The Bucks have won each of their last five games.
- The Bucks have failed to cover the spread in each of their last seven games as underdogs.
- Each of the Bucks’ last four road games against Atlantic Division opponents have gone OVER the total points line.
Boston Celtics Betting Preview
The Boston Celtics have won 6 of their last 7 games. The Boston Celtics watched their 6-game winning streak get snapped by the Hornets on Monday. The Boston Celtics are averaging 117.2 points on 47.1 percent shooting and allowing 106.6 points on 43.6 percent shooting. Jayson Tatum is averaging 28.2 points and 9 rebounds, while Jaylen Brown is averaging 21.3 points and 5 rebounds. Kristaps Porzingis is the third double-digit scorer and Derrick White is grabbing 3.6 rebounds. The Boston Celtics are shooting 36.4 percent from beyond the arc and 79.2 percent from the free throw line. The Boston Celtics are allowing 34.7 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 47.4 rebounds per game.
Boston Celtics Team Facts
- The Celtics have won each of their last six home games against Central Division opponents.
- The Celtics have covered the spread in each of their last nine games against the Bucks following a loss.
- Seven of the Celtics’ last eight games against Central Division opponents have gone OVER the total points line.
The Boston Celtics have been the sharper team this season, and they’re going to get the benefit of the doubt at home. However, 5.5 points is a lot for the Bucks, especially with Lillard being considered probable. Also, the Bucks are 7-2-1 ATS in their last 10 meetings against the Celtics. You’re not going to get the Bucks in this big of an underdog role often this season. I’ll take it. Give me the Bucks.