Cleveland Cavaliers (10-8) vs Portland Trail Blazers (5-12)
2023-11-30 19:00:00 EDT
The Line: Betting Odds: Cleveland Cavaliers -12 -- Over/Under: 222.5
(Get latest betting odds)
The Portland Trail Blazers could use a win after losing 9 of their last 11 games. The Cleveland Cavaliers look for a win after winning 8 of their last 12 games. Let’s preview this game and give out a Portland Trail Blazers vs Cleveland Cavaliers prediction.
Portland Trail Blazers Betting Preview
The Portland Trail Blazers beat the Pacers on Monday and the Jazz last Wednesday, so there’s been some recent improvement. The Portland Trail Blazers are averaging 104.8 points on 43.4 percent shooting and allowing 112.5 points on 48.5 percent shooting. Jerami Grant is averaging 23.4 points and 4 rebounds, while Malcolm Brogdon is averaging 18.3 points and 4.4 rebounds. Anfernee Simons is the third double-digit scorer and Shaedon Sharpe is grabbing 5.4 rebounds. The Portland Trail Blazers are shooting 33.5 percent from beyond the arc and 78.2 percent from the free throw line. The Portland Trail Blazers are allowing 34.6 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 40.7 rebounds per game.
Portland Trail Blazers Team Facts
- The Trail Blazers have lost 16 of their last 17 games against teams that held a winning record.
- The Trail Blazers have covered the spread in each of their last four road games against Central Division opponents.
- Each of the Trail Blazers’ last five games against Eastern Conference opponents has gone UNDER the total points line.
Cleveland Cavaliers Betting Prediction
The Cleveland Cavaliers are coming off back-to-back wins over the Raptors and Hawks. The Cleveland Cavaliers are averaging 111.7 points on 47.9 percent shooting and allowing 112.2 points on 45 percent shooting. Donovan Mitchell is averaging 28 points and 5.2 assists, while Darius Garland is averaging 19.4 points and 5.8 assists. Evan Mobley is the third double-digit scorer and Caris LeVert is grabbing 3.8 rebounds. The Cleveland Cavaliers are shooting 35.1 percent from beyond the arc and 78.3 percent from the free throw line. The Cleveland Cavaliers are allowing 37.4 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 44.8 rebounds per game.
Cleveland Cavaliers Team Facts
- The Cavaliers have lost each of their last four games as favorites against Northwest Division opponents following a win.
- The Cavaliers have failed to cover the spread in each of their last six games when playing with a rest disadvantage.
- Ten of the Cavaliers’ last 12 games as home favorites have gone UNDER the total points line.
Portland Trail Blazers vs Cleveland Cavaliers Prediction
The Cleveland Cavaliers have the ability to blow the doors off here, but they’ve underachieved up to this point, and they’re just 5-5 SU at home. The Portland Trail Blazers have played better ball over the last few days, and that includes 3 straight covers. The Trail Blazers just beat the Pacers as 11.5-point underdogs. This is a lot of points, and there’s no other way to put it. Give me the Trail Blazers and the free buckets.