Miami Heat (10-8) vs Indiana Pacers (9-7)
2023-11-30 19:30:00 EDT
The Line: Betting Odds: Miami Heat -2 -- Over/Under: 239.5
(Get latest betting odds)
The Indiana Pacers look for a win after splitting their last 8 games. The Miami Heat are riding a 3-game losing streak. Let’s preview this game and give out our Indiana Pacers vs Miami Heat prediction.
Indiana Pacers Betting Preview
The Indiana Pacers were upset by the Trail Blazers on Monday, a game in which they were double-digit favorites. The Indiana Pacers are averaging 127.6 points on 50.3 percent shooting and allowing 124.8 points on 49.9 percent shooting. Tyrese Haliburton is averaging 25.9 points and 3.7 rebounds, while Myles Turner is averaging 16.8 points and 7.6 rebounds. Buddy Hield is the third double-digit scorer and Bennedict Mathurin is grabbing 3.7 rebounds. The Indiana Pacers are shooting 38.6 percent from beyond the arc and 79.9 percent from the free throw line. The Indiana Pacers are allowing 39.6 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 40.2 rebounds per game.
Indiana Pacers Team Facts
- The underdogs have won five of the Pacers’ last six games.
- The underdogs have covered the spread in each of the Pacers’ last seven games at Kaseya Center.
- Each of the Pacers’ last 10 games against Eastern Conference opponents have gone OVER the total points line.
Miami Heat Betting Preview
The Miami Heat are coming off losses to the Nets, Knicks, and Bucks during this streak. The Miami Heat are averaging 110.6 points on 46.4 percent shooting and allowing 109.1 points on 47.6 percent shooting. Bam Adebayo is averaging 23.3 points and 10.3 rebounds, while Tyler Herro is averaging 22.9 points and 5 rebounds. Jimmy Butler is the third double-digit scorer and Duncan Robinson is grabbing 2.7 rebounds. The Miami Heat are shooting 38.2 percent from beyond the arc and 84.3 percent from the free throw line. The Miami Heat are allowing 38 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 41 rebounds per game.
Miami Heat Team Facts
- The underdogs have won four of the last five games between the Pacers and Heat at Kaseya Center.
- The underdogs have covered the spread in each of the last seven games between the Pacers and Heat at Kaseya Center.
- Six of the Heat’s last seven games as favorites against the Pacers have gone UNDER the total points line.
Indiana Pacers vs Miami Heat Prediction
The Indiana Pacers have the offensive punch to spring an upset here, but they don’t play a lick of defense, and it’s going to lead to a lot of losses, especially against good teams. The Miami Heat are coming off a competitive game against the Bucks, despite Butler and Herro not playing. The Heat are the better, more balanced team, and there’s a chance Butler returns tonight. I’ll lay the bucket with the home team.