The Sacramento Kings and San Antonio Spurs meet Friday in NBA action at the Frost Bank Center. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Sacramento Kings Betting Preview
The Sacramento Kings look to build on their 4-game winning streak. The Sacramento Kings have lost 3 of their last 4 road games. The Sacramento Kings are averaging 114.6 points on 45.7 percent shooting and allowing 114.4. The Sacramento Kings have lost 3 straight road games. The Sacramento Kings are averaging 113.4 points on 45.2 percent shooting and allowing 114 points on 48.9 percent shooting. De’Aaron Fox is averaging 30 points and 4 rebounds, while Domantas Sabonis is averaging 19.1 points and 12.8 rebounds. Keegan Murray is the third double-digit scorer and Kevin Huerter is grabbing 5 rebounds. The Sacramento Kings are shooting 33.9 percent from beyond the arc and 72.1 percent from the free throw line. The Sacramento Kings are allowing 37.3 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 44.2 rebounds per game.
Sacramento Kings Team Facts
- The underdogs have won five of the Kings' last six games.
- The underdogs have covered the spread in each of the Kings' last seven games.
- Each of the Kings' last six games as favorites against opponents who are on the first leg of a back-to-back have gone OVER the total points line.
San Antonio Spurs Betting Preview
The San Antonio Spurs look to snap a 6-game losing streak. The San Antonio Spurs have lost 3 straight home games. The San Antonio Spurs are averaging 110.6 points on 46.5 percent shooting and allowing 124.1 points on 49.9 percent shooting. Victor Wembanyama is averaging 18.6 points and 9.3 rebounds, while Devin Vassell is averaging 17.3 points and 2.8 assists. Keldon Johnson is the third double-digit scorer and Zach Collins is grabbing 6.2 rebounds. The San Antonio Spurs are shooting 34.9 percent from beyond the arc and 74.4 percent from the free throw line. The San Antonio Spurs are allowing 40.3 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 42 rebounds per game.
San Antonio Spurs Team Facts
- The Spurs have lost each of their last 11 home games against Pacific Division opponents that held a winning record.
- The Spurs have failed to cover the spread in each of their last eight home games against Pacific Division opponents following a loss.
- Each of the Spurs' last eight home games have gone OVER the total points line.
The Sacramento Kings are as healthy as they've been all season with Fox back in the mix, and it's no surprise they've won 4 straight games. The San Antonio Spurs continue to pile up the losses, don't play much defense, and they're not covering numbers. The Spurs are 4-7 ATS despite being underdogs nearly every game. I have no choice but to lay the chalk with the Kings.