Milwaukee Bucks (11-5) vs Portland Trail Blazers (4-11)
2023-11-26 15:30:00 EDT
The Line: Betting Odds: Milwaukee Bucks -12.5 -- Over/Under: 237
(Get latest betting odds)
The Portland Trail Blazers need a win after losing 8 of their last 9 games. The Milwaukee Bucks are enjoying their best stretch of the season, with wins in 6 of their last 7 games. Let’s preview this game and give out a Portland Trail Blazers vs Milwaukee Bucks prediction.
Portland Trail Blazers Betting Preview
The Portland Trail Blazers beat the Jazz on Wednesday to end the losing streak, and they have a chance to win back to back games for the first time since November 1-3. The Portland Trail Blazers are averaging 104.4 points on 43.4 percent shooting and allowing 113 points on 49.2 percent shooting. Jerami Grant is averaging 22.8 points and 3.9 rebounds, while Anfernee Simons is averaging 18 points and 2 rebounds. Malcolm Brogdon is the third double-digit scorer and Shaedon Sharpe is grabbing 5.3 rebounds. The Portland Trail Blazers are shooting 32.4 percent from beyond the arc and 78.1 percent from the free throw line. The Portland Trail Blazers are allowing 35.4 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 40.9 rebounds per game.
Portland Trail Blazers Team Facts
- The Trail Blazers have lost each of their last 15 games against teams that held a winning record.
- The Trail Blazers have failed to cover the spread in eight of their last nine games against Eastern Conference opponents that held a winning record.
- Eight of the Trail Blazers’ last nine games as underdogs following a home win have gone UNDER the total points line.
Milwaukee Bucks Betting Preview
The Milwaukee Bucks beat the Wizards on Friday, bouncing back nicely from a Wednesday loss to the Celtics. The Milwaukee Bucks are averaging 121.1 points on 49.6 percent shooting and allowing 118.4 points on 47.3 percent shooting. Giannis Antetokounmpo is averaging 29.7 points and 10.3 rebounds, while Damian Lillard is averaging 25.2 points and 4.4 rebounds. Brook Lopez is the third double-digit scorer and Bobby Portis is grabbing 6.5 rebounds. The Milwaukee Bucks are shooting 37.6 percent from beyond the arc and 76.6 percent from the free throw line. The Milwaukee Bucks are allowing 35.6 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 43.3 rebounds per game.
Milwaukee Bucks Team Facts
- The Bucks have won each of their last 16 games as favorites against Western Conference opponents.
- The Bucks have covered the spread in eight of their last nine games as favorites against Western Conference opponents.
- Each of the Bucks’ last seven home games against the Trail Blazers have gone OVER the total points line.
We know the Milwaukee Bucks are the better team, they’re at home, and there’s the whole Lillard storyline. I’m sure Lillard will have some extra motivation to stick it to the franchise that sent him to a place he didn’t want to go. However, the Bucks still don’t play defense, and they’re 6-9-1 ATS on the season. Also, the motivation goes both ways. I’m sure some of these Trail Blazers players will want to make a statement to the former Portland great. I’ll take a shot with the points and the Blazers.