Dallas Mavericks (11-6) vs Memphis Grizzlies (4-13)
2023-12-01 19:30:00 EDT
The Line: Betting Odds: Dallas Mavericks -10 -- Over/Under: 233
(Get latest betting odds)
The Memphis Grizzlies have a chance to win back to back games for the first time this season. The Dallas Mavericks look for a win after splitting their last 10 games. The Mavs beat the Grizzlies earlier this season on October 30 by 15 points. Let’s preview this game and give out a Memphis Grizzlies vs Dallas Mavericks prediction.
Memphis Grizzlies Betting Preview
The Memphis Grizzlies beat the Jazz on Wednesday to snap a 4-game losing streak. The Grizzlies previously lost to the Timberwolves, Suns, Rockets, and Celtics. The Memphis Grizzlies are averaging 105.6 points on 42.6 percent shooting and allowing 112.7 points on 46.5 percent shooting. Desmond Bane is averaging 23.2 points and 4.5 rebounds, while Jaren Jackson Jr. is averaging 19.5 points and 1.9 assists. Santi Aldama is the third double-digit scorer and Marcus Smart is grabbing 2.5 rebounds. The Memphis Grizzlies are shooting 32.7 percent from beyond the arc and 76.9 percent from the free throw line. The Memphis Grizzlies are allowing 40.7 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 42.1 rebounds per game.
Memphis Grizzlies Team Facts
- The Grizzlies have lost each of their last nine games following a win.
- The Grizzlies have failed to cover the spread in each of their last 14 games as road underdogs following a win.
- Seven of the Grizzlies’ last eight road games on the first leg of a back-to-back have gone OVER the total points line.
Dallas Mavericks Betting Preview
The Dallas Mavericks beat the Rockets on Tuesday to rebound from a blowout loss to the Clippers. The Dallas Mavericks are averaging 119.5 points on 47.1 percent shooting and allowing 118.1 points on 49.3 percent shooting. Luka Doncic is averaging 31.1 points and 7.9 assists, while Kyrie Irving is averaging 24.6 points and 4.1 rebounds. Tim Hardaway Jr. is the third double-digit scorer and Grant Williams is grabbing 3.6 rebounds. The Dallas Mavericks are shooting 37.4 percent from beyond the arc and 74.8 percent from the free throw line. The Dallas Mavericks are allowing 36 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 42.2 rebounds per game.
Dallas Mavericks Team Facts
- The Mavericks have lost four of their last five games as favorites against Western Conference opponents following a win.
- The Mavericks have failed to cover the spread in 13 of their last 14 home games following a home win.
- Each of the Mavericks’ last six games against Southwest Division opponents have gone OVER the total points line.
Grizzlies vs Mavericks Prediction
The Memphis Grizzlies are not only not winning games, but they’re 6-11 ATS despite being big underdogs nightly. The Dallas Mavericks smoked the Grizzlies on the road a little over a month ago, and they play their best ball at home. The Mavs don’t play enough defense to lay these sorts of numbers, but backing the Grizzlies isn’t much of an option for me. It’s the Mavericks or pass for me.