Indiana Pacers (9-6) vs Portland Trail Blazers (4-12)
2023-11-27 19:00:00 EDT
The Line: Betting Odds: Indiana Pacers -12 -- Over/Under: 239
(Get latest betting odds)
The Portland Trail Blazers need a win after losing 9 o their last 10 games. The Indiana Pacers look for a win after winning 6 of their last 9 games. Let’s preview this game and give out a Portland Trail Blazers vs Indiana Pacers prediction.
Portland Trail Blazers Betting Preview
The Portland Trail Blazers lost to the Bucks last night and lost to the Suns earlier this week. The Portland Trail Blazers are averaging 104.3 points on 43.2 percent shooting and allowing 112.7 points on 48.6 percent shooting. Jerami Grant is averaging 22.8 points and 3.9 rebounds, while Anfernee Simons is averaging 18 points and 2 rebounds. Malcolm Brogdon is the third double-digit scorer and Shaedon Sharpe is grabbing 5.3 rebounds. The Portland Trail Blazers are shooting 32.9 percent from beyond the arc and 78 percent from the free throw line. The Portland Trail Blazers are allowing 35.3 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 40.9 rebounds per game.
Portland Trail Blazers Team Facts
- The Trail Blazers have lost each of their last 16 games against teams that held a winning record.
- The Trail Blazers have failed to cover the spread in eight of their last nine night games against Eastern Conference opponents that held a winning record.
- Each of the Trail Blazers’ last seven night games on the second leg of a back-to-back have gone UNDER the total points line.
Indiana Pacers Betting Preview
The Indiana Pacers beat the Pistons on Friday and the Hawks earlier this week. The Indiana Pacers are averaging 128.8 points on 50.5 percent shooting and allowing 125.5 points on 50 percent shooting. Tyrese Haliburton is averaging 25.4 points and 3.9 rebounds, while Myles Turner is averaging 17.2 points and 7.5 rebounds. Buddy Hield is the third double-digit scorer and Bennedict Mathurin is grabbing 3.7 rebounds. The Indiana Pacers are shooting 39.4 percent from beyond the arc and 80.3 percent from the free throw line. The Indiana Pacers are allowing 39.1 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 40.1 rebounds per game.
Indiana Pacers Team Facts
- The underdogs have won four of the Pacers’ last five games.
- The Pacers have failed to cover the spread in five of their last six home games when playing with a rest advantage.
- Each of the Pacers’ last 12 games have gone OVER the total points line.
The Indiana Pacers have the ability to blow the doors off here with their offense, and they’re at home with the rest advantage. It makes sense. The Trail Blazers played last night and blew a massive lead against the Bucks. With all that said, this is a lot of points for a Pacers side that doesn’t play defense. Also, the Trail Blazers have covered their last two games. If forced to bet this game, I want the points in my pocket.