Philadelphia 76ers (11-5) vs Los Angeles Lakers (10-7)
2023-11-27 19:00:00 EDT
The Line: Betting Odds: Philadelphia 76ers -5 -- Over/Under: 234
(Get latest betting odds)
The Los Angeles Lakers look for a statement win after winning 7 of their last 9 games. The Philadelphia 76ers look for a win after splitting their last 8 games. Let’s preview this game and give out a Los Angeles Lakers vs Philadelphia 76ers prediction.
Los Angeles Lakers Betting Preview
The Los Angeles Lakers beat the Cavs yesterday and beat the Jazz earlier this week. The Los Angeles Lakers are averaging 112.9 points on 49.2 percent shooting and allowing 112.2 points on 45.4 percent shooting. LeBron James is averaging 25.7 points and 8.1 rebounds, while Anthony Davis is averaging 21.5 points and 12.1 rebounds. D’Angelo Russell is the third double-digit scorer and Austin Reaves is grabbing 5.1 rebounds. The Los Angeles Lakers are shooting 34.3 percent from beyond the arc and 76.4 percent from the free throw line. The Los Angeles Lakers are allowing 35.3 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 44.5 rebounds per game.
Los Angeles Lakers Team Facts
- The Lakers have lost each of their last 10 road games against Atlantic Division opponents after winning as underdogs.
- The Lakers have failed to cover the spread in each of their last eight games as underdogs following a road win.
- Each of the Lakers’ last four night games at Wells Fargo Center following a road win have gone UNDER the total points line.
Philadelphia 76ers Betting Preview
The Philadelphia 76ers beat the Thunder on Saturday but lost to the Timberwolves and Cavs earlier this week. The Philadelphia 76ers are averaging 119.4 points on 47.2 percent shooting and allowing 112.9 points on 46.1 percent shooting. Joel Embiid is averaging 32.1 points and 6.3 assists, while Tyrese Maxey is averaging 26.4 points and 4.9 rebounds. Tobias Harris is the third double-digit scorer and Kelly Oubre Jr. is grabbing 5.1 rebounds. The Philadelphia 76ers are shooting 36 percent from beyond the arc and 85.5 percent from the free throw line. The Philadelphia 76ers are allowing 35.9 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 46.1 rebounds per game.
Philadelphia 76ers Team Facts
- The 76ers have won each of their last 12 games as favorites against Western Conference opponents.
- The 76ers have covered the spread in each of their last eight home games against Western Conference opponents that held a winning record.
- Each of the 76ers’ last four games as home favorites have gone OVER the total points line.
The Lakers and points are intriguing given their current form, but they’re on the end of a back to back and LeBron has been dealing with a calf issue despite playing through it. The Philadelphia 76ers are rested, and they’re 6-3 SU at home with an 11-5 ATS record on the season. The 76ers have also won 6 straight games against the Lakers and 9 of the last 10 meetings overall. The 76ers make bettors money, and getting them at home with the rest edge is hard to pass up. I’ll lay the buckets.