Orlando Magic (12-5) vs Washington Wizards (3-14)
2023-11-29 19:00:00 EDT
The Line: Betting Odds: Orlando Magic -9.5 -- Over/Under: 232
(Get latest betting odds)
The Washington Wizards need a win after losing 9 of their last 10 games. The Orlando Magic are riding a 7-game winning streak. Let’s preview this game and give out a Washington Wizards vs Orlando Magic prediction.
Washington Wizards Betting Preview
The Washington Wizards ended a 9-game losing streak on Monday with a win over the Pistons. The Washington Wizards are averaging 116.1 points on 48.2 percent shooting and allowing 124 points on 49.8 percent shooting. Kyle Kuzma is averaging 23.4 points and 6.2 rebounds, while Jordan Poole is averaging 17.3 points and 3.6 assists. Deni Avdija is the third double-digit scorer, and Tyus Jones is grabbing 2.8 rebounds. The Washington Wizards are shooting 34.8 percent from beyond the arc and 79.4 percent from the free throw line. The Washington Wizards are allowing 35.7 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 39.6 rebounds per game.
Washington Wizards Team Facts
- The Wizards have lost each of their last eight games following a win.
- The road team has covered the spread in each of the Wizards’ last eight games.
- Seven of the Wizards’ last eight road games following a road win have gone UNDER the total points line.
Orlando Magic Betting Preview
The Orlando Magic beat the Bulls twice, the Pacers, Raptors, Nuggets, Celtics, and Hornets during this streak. The Orlando Magic are averaging 112.6 points on 46.9 percent shooting and allowing 107.4 points on 46.7 percent shooting. Paolo Banchero is averaging 19.8 points and 4.6 assists, while Franz Wagner is averaging 19.5 points and 5.6 rebounds. Cole Anthony is the third double-digit scorer and Moritz Wagner is grabbing 4.4 rebounds. The Orlando Magic are shooting 34 percent from beyond the arc and 76.3 percent from the free throw line. The Orlando Magic are allowing 35.9 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 44.2 rebounds per game.
Orlando Magic Team Facts
- The Magic have won each of their last eight games against Eastern Conference opponents that held a losing record.
- The Magic have covered the spread in each of their last 13 games as favorites against Southeast Division opponents.
- Each of the Magic’s last six games against Southeast Division opponents have gone OVER the total points line.
As Ive said many times, already the Washington Wizards aren’t a serious basketball team and a win over a bad Pistons team doesn’t move the needle. The Wizards are awful, and I have little use for them. The Orlando Magic are not only a big surprise SU, but they’re 14-3 ATS on the season as well. Blindly backing the Magic has your bankroll looking right. If it’s not broken, don’t fix it. Give me the Magic and the chalk.