Sacramento Kings (9-6) vs Los Angeles Clippers (7-9)
2023-11-29 22:00:00 EDT
The Line: Betting Odds: Sacramento Kings -1.5 -- Over/Under: 231
(Get latest betting odds)
The Los Angeles Clippers pay a visit to the Sacramento Kings at the Golden 1 Center on Wednesday night. Here’s a Clippers vs Kings Prediction.
Los Angeles Clippers
The Los Angeles Clippers have been in decent shape as they’ve won four of their last six games overall, but they will be hoping to bounce back in this one after getting beaten by the shorthanded Nuggets in a 113-104 loss on Monday. Kawhi Leonard led the team with 31 points, eight rebounds and three assists, Ivica Zubac added 23 points with 14 rebounds while Russell Westbrook tallied 14 points with 11 rebounds and three assists. As a team, the Clippers shot just 41 percent from the field and six of 20 from the 3-point line as they held the Nuggets to just 19 points in the third quarter to pull ahead by 11 points, only to get embarrassed in the fourth quarter by 36-16. Paul George had a night to forget as he finished with just six points on two of 13 shooting.
Los Angeles Clippers Team Facts
- The Clippers have won each of their last seven road games against the Kings following a home loss.
- The Clippers have covered the spread in each of their last six night games following a home loss.
- Seven of the Clippers’ last eight games have gone UNDER the total points line.
Meanwhile, the Sacramento Kings have been in fine form as they’ve won eight of their last 10 games overall and they will be aiming for a third straight victory after outlasting the Warriors in a thrilling 124-123 home win last night. De’Aaron Fox led the team with 29 points, nine rebounds and seven assists, Kevin Huerter and Malik Monk scored 21 points each while Harrison Barnes chipped in with 12 points. As a team, the Kings shot 45 percent from the field and 15 of 44 from the 3-point line as they played almost no defense to allow 72 points in the first half and fall behind by 24 points. However, the Kings didn’t give up and clawed all their way back to steal the game on a clutch shot from Monk with just 7.1 seconds left on the clock.
Sacramento Kings Team Facts
- The Kings have won each of their last five games as underdogs.
- The Kings have failed to cover the spread in each of their last seven games against Western Conference opponents that held a losing record.
- Each of the Kings’ last six home games against opponents who are on the first leg of a back-to-back have gone OVER the total points line.
The Clippers were finally starting to build some momentum before they got stopped in their tracks by the shorthanded Nuggets in their last outing, while the Kings have continued their rise with an impressive comeback win over the Warriors last night. You can argue the point for either side here, but I’m definitely more impressed with the Kings’ play lately and that’s where I’m leaning in this one.